Flights to Minsk
Minsk is the capital of Belarus and its largest city.
Scheduled flights to Minsk (Minsk International Airport) are opereted once a week (Tuesday) in the summer months.
Currency: Belarus Ruble (BYR)
Dialing codes: Belarus 375, Minsk 17
Festivals and national holidays:
- January 1 – New Year’s Day
- January 7 – Orthodox Christian Christmas
- January 13 – Old New Year
- February 23 – Father’s Day
- February-March: End of Winter Carnival
- March 8 – International Woman’s Day
- March-April: Easter.
- May 1 – International Workers’ Day.
- End of May-end of June: Trinity Sunday.
- July 3 – Belarus Independence Day
- November 7 – Reconciliation Day
Public transport: Minsk has a range of public transport, including a subway, buses and light railway.
* The flights will be operated by El Al for its charter brand Sund'or.