For further details contact the Telephone Service Center on (03) 977-1131, or your travel agent.
To check if the special meal you wish to order is available on flights to/from your destination, please call the Telephone Service and Sales Center 03-9771131 or your travel agent.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that all types of special meals are available at all destinations and on all flights.
· On flights to destinations where a snack + soft drink is served and/or food is sold, it is not possible to order special meals.
Ordering Special meals
To ensure that your special meal is supplied on your flight, we recommend ordering it as far in advance as possible, but no later than the times specified below
For flights from Tel Aviv, Monday to Friday, up to 12 hours before departure time
For flights to Tel Aviv, Monday to Friday, up to 24 hours before departure time
- For flights from all destinations on Saturday & Sunday – up to 48 hours before departure time
- For flights departing from Tel Aviv on Sunday – up to 42 hours before departure time
- For flights to Tel Aviv on Saturday & Sunday – up to 48 hours before departure time
- For flights to/from Tel Aviv on Jewish holidays- up to 72 hours before departure time (besides the Jewish New Year – "Rosh Hashanah" – up to 121 hours before departure time).
- Fish Meal (Sandwich)– For passengers who prefer fish as the main course when a meat meal is being served to the passengers.
- Vegetarian Vegan Meal (Sandwich)– Vegetarian meals that do not include eggs or dairy products.
- Vegetarian Lacto-Ovo Meal (Sandwich)- may contain eggs or dairy products (when dairy meals are being served to the passengers).
- Child Meal (Sandwich)– Consisting of a combination of familiar, fun food that children enjoy.
- Gluten Intolerant Meal – A special meal for passengers who must control their gluten intake.
These meals are not suitable for celiacs and for persons who are sensitive/allergic to gluten.
Strictly Kosher meals (Sandwich)
Meals supplied on flights from Tel Aviv are prepared under "Kashruth Department Orthodox Council of Jerusalem" (B.D.Z.EIDA CHAREDIS Jerusalem).
On flights from abroad, the meals are prepared in kosher kitchens under local Rabbinical kashruth supervision, as detailed on the meal wrapping.
Business Class passengers are offered in addition the following meals
- Fruit Platter Meal- based on fresh and dried fruit.
- Vegetarian Hindu Meal- Indian / Asiatic style meal.
- Hindu Meal- contains no beef (when a meat meal is being served to the passengers).