- What is SUNDOR Early Check-in at Home?
Early Check-in at Home enables SUNDOR passengers to complete their security check and send their luggage from home or workplace 6 - 24 hours before the flight. The service is provided for a fee.
- Why should I use the SUNDOR Early Check-in at Home service?
It's convenient and time saving!
The service eliminates waiting on line for a security check, thus significantly reducing the time spent at the airport and enabling you to arrive comfortably without your luggage, with only your carry-on bag. With this service you receive your boarding card at home and can proceed directly to Passport control. Security regulations require every person using the service to be present when receiving the service.
- What does the service include?
- You can order the service and arrange the check-in time by phone.
- Passport and ticket check
- Security check
- Luggage weigh-in
- Receipt of passenger boarding pass
- Baggage pick-up and delivery to the airport.
- How and when should the service be ordered?
The service can be ordered as soon as the SUNDOR flight ticket has been purchased and up to 24 hours before the flight.
In order to ensure availability of the service it is advised to book well in advance.
- Where is the service provided?
Wherever you choose!
At your home, office, or any place between Ashdod and Haifa and in Jerusalem.
- Is the service available for all SUNDOR destinations on flights departing from Israel?
The service is available on all SUNDOR flights departing from Israel, for passengers in the specified geographical range.
- How much does the service cost and when is the payment made?
The service is offered to SUNDOR passengers – individuals, families and groups.
o NIS 599 for one passenger, couple or family of up to 6 passengers.
o NIS 99 per passenger in a group of 6 or more passengers. There is no maximum size for a group.
- Where do we go when we arrive at the terminal (Ben-Gurion airport)?
Upon arrival at the terminal you go to Passport Control, with your passport and the boarding pass that was given to you during the home check-in.
- When do we have to arrive at the departure gate?
You should be at the departure gate no later than 55 minutes before the planned departure time of your flight.
- Is the service available to all passengers?
Technical and legal problems prevent us from providing the service to every passenger who requests it.
Unfortunately, passengers with special needs on the flight, as detailed below, cannot take advantage of the Early Check-in At Home service:
- A passenger who requires a medical escort on the flight or who is flying on a stretcher.
- A passenger who arrives at the airport in an ambulance.
- A passenger with special medical equipment, such as an oxygen tank.
- A passenger in a wheelchair (in certain cases the service may be possible, subject to advance approval by the Shahar Company in coordination with SUNDOR).
- Passengers carrying weapons and ammunition.
- Passengers flying with pets in the hold.
- Not available outside Israel
- The service is available on SUNDOR flights only and does not apply to code share flights.
- The service is provided and managed by Shahar / Home Check-in, which bears full responsibility for it; SUNDOR bears no responsibility for the service.
- The location, time and nature of the service are subject to change from time to time.
- The service is subject to coordination with and advance approval from the Shahar Company.
- This service is available to SUNDOR passengers, holding an Israeli passport, traveling on flights departing from Israel, according to the geographical range in which the service is offered.